Saturday, November 20, 2010

-would u run away-

Yes/No Questions, please answer all the questions truthfully:

1. will u still be around when u know the real me?

2. will u still be around when i tell u i like my hair blue/dark purple instead of plain black?

3. will u still be around when u listened to my favorite weird musics?
some people called it noise...
but its my lullaby and it sooths my mind....

4. will u still be around when i tell u that i like to read about the ghostly stuff?
i like weird creatures with weird abilities...
they make me feel out of the world n not normal...
soul,bones,werewolf,vampire,night creatures....

5. will u still be there when i tell you about the past me?
stupid,fool,lost...
i may be still d same...
i think i am...lol

6. will u still be around after hearing all my cursing & rough words?
i cursed for reasons..
i dont just walk around & spit out the so called venom...
i'm sane...

7. will u still be there when i tell u that i might not want to change who i am today?
i'm content with what i have...
i'm "sabai" enough...
of course i will change for the better, if what i'm doing & practicing is wrong,
& against the law...

will you still be around?

No comments:

Post a Comment